Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Night

So far this winter, I have been snowboarding twice here in Korea. The first time I forgot my camera. This time around I remembered to bring it but wasn't able to take too many photos outside the crew. Enjoy what I have:


Carillo, Seung Ju, and Issue


Daewoo and myself

Both times we have been snowboarding here, we have gone on a weeknight after work. There is a small mountain about 30 minutes away that is literally open all night. There is a session that runs from 8pm to 11pm (that we attend) followed by another one that runs from 12am to 4am. Lift ticket and rental cost us 34,000 Won or around $25 USD with the bad exchange rate.

Snowboarding is a sport that has hit Korea big time. It's still young along with the majority skill level, but one thing is for sure. Do not hit the slopes with rough gear. You will feel totally out of place at the fashion show.

No comments: