Monday, February 2, 2009

Arrival in Hong Kong

So.....here is a precautionary word about all the pictures you will see in regards to Hong Kong:
Nick Carillo and I were planning on making the trip to Hong Kong together but in just a few words.....s**t got f***ked up. I will spare the details as to how this happened but now you will know why all of the pictures are of landscape or (like the stupid photo below) me in the mirror.


Having no idea where/what to do when arriving in Hong Kong the first evening, I told a cab driver to take me to a cheap hotel/hostel/guesthouse. I ended up at a relatively fine establishment in Mong Kok that I would soon find out was not "one of the most inexpensive places to stay in the area." But the price was still not bad so I decided to post up for the night.


The first night I was able to catch some glimpses of the HK skyline but as you will soon find out, these were not the only pics I took in my stay.

Out my window



No comments: