Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Music Teacher Farewell

This post will serve as a small to some of the people I work with.
Unfortunately, the music instructor at our school decided to take a break from teaching to tend to her studies. In order to properly say our goodbye's (or annyonghikaaseyo's), a few of the teachers and I went out for some dinner and drinks.


This is a snapshot of one of the two co-teachers that accompany me with the students on a daily basis. Mrs. Kim is married, has two boys, and speaks English fairly well. I would say that our relationship is more mother to son than anything.





My homeboy and by far the best English speaker in my school is Mr. Kim whom is located on the right. Both him and I ended up having a great night later on, but that's another story entirely. The music teacher that was set to leave after that night is in the middle. Bummed out about that.

No comments: