Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busan Sushi

(Kyle Speaking) I am not sure why I keep on mentioning that this is me speaking. Nick doesn't contribute to this blog at all anymore, so from now on just know that it is me.

After the breakdance battle that occurred on Saturday and the all nighter that was pulled immediately after, our Busan trip was still not yet over with. Our friend, navigator, and tour guide, Seung Ju drove us east toward the sea. We ended up in a nearly desolate spot that I like to call "New Jack City." My name for the area has nothing to do with the 1980's Wesley Snipes film....although while we are on the subject, props to that movie for being pretty sweet. I refer to the ocean-side town as "NJC" because the entirety of its coast was built out of these large cement objects that looked like enormous jacks. For some reason these cement features struck me as really odd and interesting in appearance. Sorry for all the pics but I had a miniature obsession for "NJC."











Nick and some of the boys had to take a dip to test out the waters. I was chillin hard inside the restaurant's second floor, so I sat this one out. I snapped a few photos of the merman look that Nick had going though.




"New Jack City" had one giant restaurant that was completely unoccupied aside from the employees. We ended up having the whole second floor of the restaurant to ourselves with a great view. Oh, and don't worry.....there was plenty of raw fish to go around.

1 comment:

Pedro said...

NEW JACK CITaAAAAAAAYYYYy

such a good flick Kyle.

I like your Blog brospehina. I miss you and keep it up.

much love and aloha.


-Petey Thoene