Monday, September 29, 2008

Written in Taipei on a layover (late post)

(This is Kyle) I am currently sitting in a large and rather comfortable chair at Tapei Airport in Taiwan (or China pending how you sit politically). To tell you the truth, any normal sized sitting apparatus beats what I have just endured over the last 14 hours.  Somehow the longest flight on the largest plane I have ever been on came equipped with less leg room than a southwest flight from San Diego to Las Vegas. However, due to my impeccable inability to sleep while on anything that is moving I was able to indulge in China Airlines satisfactory list of movies. Both Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the new Indiana Jones receive 3 and half stars from abroad.

Our next step is a connecting flight to Seoul, South Korea where a team from our recruiting company is waiting for our arrival. I am really hoping for an easy first day considering I have been awake for the last 20 or so hours but I don’t know if keeping your fingers crossed actually works outside of the U.S. We will have to see.

No comments: